Yogurt Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine sugar, brown sugar, butter and shortening.
- Beat until light and fluffy.
- Add yogurt and vanilla; blend well.
- Stir in flour, baking soda & salt.
- Mix well. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoons 2 inches apart onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.. Yield 2 dozen cookies.
- NOTE: Double for leftovers.